ADVANCED SALES TECHNIQUES:
USP’S, CALL SYSTEMS, STRATEGY, COMMUNICATION, AND VALUE BASED PROPOSITION
USP (Unique selling point): Any qualifying factor about the quality of your service based upon experience, certification, attitude, availability, pricing, etc.
What makes your company the best? What makes you better than the other guys? List 5 USP’s about your business:
1. 2. 3. 4.
- Have various phone numbers for tracking ad c
- Good voicemail
- Call forwarding
- Have call recording for customer service situations & trainingpurposesCALL STRATEGY:
- You’llwanttohaveyourproceduressetforhoursyouanswer the phone.
- Youshouldhavecertainhourssetasidetomakeoutbound sales, and follow up calls.
- Youshouldhaveastandardsetfortimeframestocallbackon open quotes.
- Trackyourcloseratiostohavearunningbenchmarkforimprovements.COMMUNIC ATION:
- Using a simple opening script will help you to make your best initial presentation to the potential customer.
- Thisshouldbebasedaroundknowingspecificsaboutyour service or product.
• Cost,brand,howlongwillittake,durability,quality, size, etc.
• ThisshouldbebasedoffofyourUniqueSellingPoints,(USPs). Write them out
• Someexamplesare-experience,certifications, availability – (hours & locations,) personality traits, track record, customer satisfaction, discounts, etc.
VALUE BASED PROPOSITION:
- A proposition is – a suggested scheme or plan of action, especially in a business context.
- Avalueis-afair(orbetter)returningoods,services,or money for something exchanged.
- Aflatpropositionissimpleenough,butyouhavetocreate value.
- A truly great value proposition is a statement that paints a clear picture of what your brand has to offer for prospects.• How your product or service solves/improves problems
• What benefits customers can expect
• Why customers should buy from you over your competitors
ADVANCED SALES TECHNIQUES:
• • •
NowthatyouhavesomespecificsandsomeUSPs,youcanbegin to make yourself a script outline.
A script is a general way to say: “What do you want?”, “This is who I am”, and “This is what I can do.” Soinshort,yougatherinformationtomakeyourValue-Based Proposition.
- Ex. They say: “Hello, I’d like a home inspection.”
- You say: “I’m a home inspector, I can do a homeinspection. ”
• Nowdetailtheapproach.ApplyyourspecificsandUSPsasthey are necessary to make a Value-Based Proposition.
- Ex.Theysay:”hello,I’dlikeahomeinspectiontomorrow. “
- You say: “I am available to do an inspection as early astoday. “
- Ex. They say: “I need a qualified inspector.”
- You say: “I am an InterN ACHI Certified inspector. “Lessopportunitytomakeamistakeincommunication Memorized,quick,sharpresponsesareperceivedpositively
You can make small adjustments based on the product or service requested
You can make small adjustments when you say something you liked
DOWNLOAD THE DOCUMENT
Click to open a PDF then print or save.