How to Properly Use the Check Menu (UPDATED 3/23/18)
PLEASE REVIEW THE BELOW PROCEDURE FOR HOW TO PROPERLY USE THE CHECK MENU. THIS IS KEY FOR MAKING SURE THAT YOU DON’T MISS ANY PICTURES AT THE PROPERTY AND THAT YOU REVIEW YOUR REPORT FOR PROPER GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION BEFORE THE FINAL REPORT IS SENT TO THE CLIENT.
- Do this at the end of the Inspection. It will check all areas of the report, and will turn green if all have been completed. Hit the “Full Check Status” at the top of the page.
- Everything must be green on the left side before you leave the property. This will remind you of oversights like forgetting pictures or comments in sections. It will also check to make sure payment has been received for the inspection.
- Everything must be green on the entire page before uploading report.
- Once you get home or between inspections you will start working on the right side of the check menu page to complete those tabs.
- The first one is “Review Status” which will go over any sections where you hit the review flag while performing the inspection. This just means that you wanted to review this section and might need to add more specific information.
- The next tab is “Edited Comments” where you can check any sections that you made changes to make sure that everything looks correct.
- The last tab that needs to be complete before upload is the “Browse” which will let you go through your entire report on the phone. Check to make sure that the pictures match the comments and if you need to make any changes you can edit right there in the browsing feature.
- The “Agreement Check” button also needs to be complete. For Axium inspector’s the “Not Present” button should be selected for the agreement because the client signs the agreement within the ISN app. Licensing inspector can choose whether they would like their clients to sign this agreement in the software.
- Once you have got to the end of the report you will hit the “Done” button and when it asks if you are sure you will answer “Yes”.
- Taking the time to go through all of these sections will help proofread your report to make sure it is as accurate as possible before uploading to the office and sending to the client.
- Your report is now ready to upload to the office. Hit the upload button and it will ask if you want to proceed and you will answer “Yes”. The report will now begin to upload, make sure that you have a great signal or preferably are connected to a good WiFi network. It can take anywhere from a one to ten minutes to upload a report based on the size of the report and the signal/connection you are using to upload. Make sure to turn your phone auto-lock to “Never” during this upload so your phone doesn’t go to sleep. Also, if someone tries to call you during the upload you need to reject that call right away or that can disrupt the upload.
- If something goes wrong while uploading and your phone crashes during the upload you need to call the office to have them delete that report before you try to upload again. If you try to upload again before calling the office, it will create more problems. Once the office has deleted the inspection they will give you the go ahead to try and upload your report again.
- Once your report has uploaded correctly you will get a pop-up on your screen that says “Upload Complete”. Take a screen shot of this and e-mail that picture to the office so they know that your report has uploaded and can send it to the clients. (This is only for Axium employees).You can then press the “OK” button.